Thursday, 7 August 2014

Student Box Swap.

Well I am about to enter my third and final year at University.
It has made me remember how scared I was on my first day and how having Lauren from Lauren's Little Blog there really helped me settle in.



 Over the summer me and Lauren have moved into a house together (along with some other friends) and it's been so hectic that we haven't been able to blog lately. 
However, the glorious internet is finally up and running, and to apologise to all you amazing readers we decided to create a Student Box Swap. 

Me and Lauren have always loved receiving, (well anything) through the post so we decided to create the box swap so that students who are nervous about going to university or college, or even about starting another term, will have something to look forward to.
We also thought it would encourage student bloggers to get to know each other, and help people discover new blogs.
You never know, one of your new student blogger friends may be going to the same university as you!

The #StudentBoxSwap is only open to students who are in the UK.
The idea is that either me or Lauren will pair you up with another student blogger and to create a box for them that will be filled with little gifts.
One of the items in the box must be something that you consider a 'must have' to survive through college/university.
This can be literally anything; something you found vital during fresher's week, or an item you just couldn't survive exam season without or even something as simple as an alarm clock so that your blogger partner will actually get up for classes (you know who you are).

To join in all you have to do is leave a comment below with your email address or email aletterfromem@gmail.com
or
laurenslittleblogs@gmail.com

feel free to email us with any questions you may have too!

On the 28th August (once we have paired you up) you will receive an email from either me or Lauren to let you know who your partner is, and from there you can share your addresses, so make sure you sign up before the 28th August.
The budget for filling the swap box is between £10-£15, no more; no less (we want it to be fair for everyone!)
Boxes are to be sent out the week starting 8th September, but we will email you closer to the time to remind you.

We cannot wait to see how many of you sign up and hear all about what you receive! 
Don't forget to use the hashtag #StudentBoxSwap on twitter for more information and updates and also to help spread the word! 
The more people the merrier right?


You never know, you could end up with a friend like me and Lauren 

www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk
www.laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk

Student Bloggers taking part so far...










Me: www.aletterfromem.blogspot.co.uk














I am also on facebook if you would like to ask me anything there? :)
www.facebook.com/aletterfromem

Love Em

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to take part in this; I start uni in September and am so nervous, so need all the help and advise possible!

    emilyjanefiddler@hotmail.co.uk

    elature.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Wow this seems like an awesome idea! I would love to take part in this! Am 17 years old andat college! My email address is fatiimapatel@gmail.com
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome idea!
    I wish I live in UK,so i could do this :((

    ReplyDelete